That's exactly what I did. I started with 2000 frame images that I stacked in Registx. And then needed 12 or 14 images to cover the entire moon. Simple multiplication gives over 24000 frames. It ended up eating up a fairly sizable portion of my hard drive. But the results were pretty spectacular.
After some great lunar images I turned my attention to Jupiter. Unlike the moon, a great image of Jupiter requires a colour photo. This is where the Lu135m gets a bit tricky to use. Its a monochrome image so to create a colour image I had to take a LRGB frames (2000 frames each) and combine them using Nebulosity and GIMP.
The images all turned out quite nicely. I especially like the fact that in the image of Jupiter you can see not only the Great Red Spot, but also two of the Galilean moons. Hopefully there are more clear nights in the future!